Can YOU imagine resisting that face?
It's hard.
Right now I SHOULD be:
- reading A Thousand Splendid Suns and taking notes
- packing for fam trip
- cleaning my bathroom
- taking up a hobby
- finishing letters I've started
- looking at an old glass of water that I want to drink out of. a little.
- this
- listening to Fleetwood Mac
It started with me getting up at 8:40 [ten minutes before my alarm, guh]. He picked me up in a suit [quite possibly the hottest I've ever seen him] [literally and figuratively, it was in the 90's that day] and we went to school to take our senior pics. The guy that took our forms and money looked like Spencer Pratt.. I kind of wanted to tell him about it but didn't want to sound like a goober.
After that we went out to eat and harassed our waiter, named Luke. Obvious Star Wars references ensued. That's one mini-date right there.
And theeeen, we changed out of our fancy picture clothes and took a train ride where we learned that apparently, our town has a mascot. It's called a Smooney. It's so obscure that the park's website doesn't even put a picture up of said creature. We asked the old couple about it and they told us it didn't really exist. So.. disappoinment. It's [I think] seven different animals in one. That's mini-date number two.
Went home and he picked me up later to go see a movie in the park. So romantic. Minus the crickets and mosquitos randomly flying and hopping around. It started at nightfall, and I basically love any excuse to be outside at night.
Could spend hours just staring at him. Such an amazing guy.
Bored, yet?
Also, if you happen to have really scary ideas, be sure to tell them to me. Our school's having a haunted trail that is supposed to be super scary. Super secret too.. so you won't know if your ideas got in until Halloween weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment